Royalty Audit Senior (Film & TV sector) 60-70% travel
This 10 accountancy firm in London is looking for an Audit Senior to work in their Royalty Audit team working on clients in the Film & TV industry. 60-70% worldwide travel.
This international accountancy practice have created their our own unique culture - one that offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment.
As an Audit Executive you will work as part of the royalty audit team, carrying out on site royalty audits, effectively providing a hands on contract compliance role that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the partner/ manager team.
A large proportion of clients are in the Film and Television industry. This role will require you to travel extensively worldwide (60 - 70% worldwide).
What you'll be doing:
- takes an active part in the planning discussions to identify risks and appropriate audit strategy
- oversees all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- produces client deliverables, specifically drafting sections of the royalty audit report
- maintains up to date understanding of clients' business
- strong interpersonal skills needed to seek agreement from licensee at all audit findings before leaving site
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- Audit Senior experience gained in practice
Salary c£45,000 plus excellent travel opportunities.