Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are currently recruiting exclusively on behalf of a Specialist Temperature control rental supplier based in Lydney.
Our client are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to start as soon as Tuesday on a temporary basis until end of February.
Experienced Purchased Ledger Clerk
£11 - 12 ph
- - Coding and inputting invoices, both through purchase ledger and through purchase orders - ensure all discrepancies are resolved swiftly
- - Distributing invoices to internal staff for invoice approval
- - Prepare and process payment runs
- - Setting up new suppliers and maintaining existing account details - Responding to supplier queries
- - Vast experience within a purchase ledger function
- - Used to working towards deadlines
- - Can work independently as well as in a team
- - Good communication as query resolutions
If you wish to apply for this position please respond with your most up to date CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice