Treasury Accountant - Permanent - Slough
A Treasury Accountant is required by this global brand based in their prestigious offices in Slough, Berkshire. Reporting to the Treasury Manager you will be responsible for daily cash management, bank reconciliation, liaising with the company’s banking partners, Group cash and liquidity management and cash forecasting and planning.
Key tasks include:
- liaison with UK banks and other Financial Institutions
- daily review of the groups cash management positions
- bank reconciliations
- preparation and reporting of banking summaries
- regular cash flow forecasting and reporting
You will also be active in the continuous drive for process improvement regarding all aspects of the Treasury function.
Essential skills / experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Finance / Accounting / Treasury role
- Strong MS Office including Excel and Access
- Strong communication skills across all audiences
- Excellent team player and used to working in a dynamic environment
Ideally, you will have previous banking/treasury experience gained within a Financial Services organisation, although this is not essential. Part / Qualified Accountant or is studying for the ACMT qualification would also be beneficial.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40k + car + excellent other benefits
Apply for Treasury Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly