Robert Half are excited to be partnering with an International Logistics Business based in Birmingham who are looking for a commercial Management Accountant.
You will play a key part in the business partnering of the function with internal, external and cross-functional stakeholder management.
Role of Management Accountant
- Analysis and monitoring of a variety of budgets and financial forecasts
- Providing a management accounting support service to the team and overall function
- Working closely with the senior management team to provide accounting services and stakeholder management support - Consistently building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Critically analysing and scrutinising reporting function and techniques
- Analyse and identify weaknesses and areas for improvement - lending to overall improvement of finance function and reporting techniques
- Act as a point-of-contact for the department for accounting services
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Worked in a fast paced & time pressured environment
- SAP experience is preferable
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent communicator with ability to be a Business Partner
Up to £45,000
This is a great opportunity to join a growing International Business that has a household brand name. You will be given the chance to work in a fast paced environment with no limit to progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice