Internal Audit Manager
Newly created role where the successful candidate will be responsible in shaping the control and risk framework within finance team and the business.
Our client are a leading organisation within the Energy and Renewable sector. They are an exciting business wanting to improve their financial controls/audit process.
The key responsibilities for this Internal Audit Manager role based in Stroud are:
The successful candidate for this Internal Audit Manager position in Stroud will have:
- Track record of success in a similar role and demonstrable career progression within a finance function
- Experienced in internal controls and/or internal audit practice
- Demonstrable experience in at least one area of Accounting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting practice
- Track record of delivering improvement across operational and core financial processes (use of root cause analysis)
- Experience of presenting to senior management
- Experience of building and maintaining good working relationships within own function and across the business
- Hands on IT skills to produce process flows and necessary documentation to support the control documentation (Microsoft suite)
Basic Salary up to £60,000
Great benefits Package
Opportunity to drive and implement new processes/initiatives
On site parking