Protiviti are looking to engage an interim Project Manager to support a major regulatory transformation programme.
This is an interim engagement lasting for 6 months initially with possibility for extension. This opportunity will require immediately availability or a short notice period.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing existing finance reconciliation and risk /control processes
- Recommending and implementing improvements
- Interacting with senior stakeholders across finance and change
- Driving forward the process improvement agenda in light of the regulatory change programme.
- Must have financial services experience
- Strong experience of delivering process improvement
- Experience of regulatory change programmes
- Lean six sigma qualified
- Qualified accountant
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The Programme Manager assignment will pay circa £600-£850 a day.
The assignment will last 6 months with potential for extension.
The assignment will be based in central London.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.