Robert Half are recruiting for a Accounts Assistant opportunity with an award-winning, design-led manufacturing business, based in Kettering. The company has witnessed massive organic growth and have ambitious expansion plans over the next few years.
Robert Half are recruiting for an accounts assistant with an award-winning, design-led manufacturing business, based in Milton Keynes. The company has witnessed massive organic growth and have ambitious expansion plans over the next few years.
- Sales ledger invoices
- Purchase ledger
- Expenses checking and processing on the ledger complying with VAT current regulations
- Company credit card analysis, reconciliation and posting to the ledger
- Bank account reconciliation
- Processing journals
- Petty cash
- Ability to work with all other departments of the business
- Great communication skills
- Adherence to deadlines
- Confident and capable
Our client is a division of a major listed business enjoying organic growth with the potential for new acquisitions to create further career opportunities for the right candidates. Based in Milton Keynes they provide an enjoyable working environment where employees are valued and empowered.
Salary & Benefits:
- up to £24000 Salary plus company benefits and the potential for study support after probationary period
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice