Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a rapidly growing company in Northampton. The business are renowned for their excellent staff retention and enjoyable working environment
The role of purchase ledger clerk will sit within the shared service centre in Northampton alongside the entire UK finance function.
- Responsible for Full-Cycle Accounts Payable processing including examining, verifying and reconciling a variety of transactions
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained and targets for prompt payment are achieved.
- Take control of the age's creditors, clear queries and any aged items
- Assisting with the undertaking of all processing of invoices and supplier statement reconciliations, across a ledger of several suppliers
- Performing AP inter-company processing and reconciliation
- Dealing with internal and external suppliers queries
- Partnering with the operations in the Agencies
- Producing KPI/stats on AP transactions/activity
- Processing of DD's, CC's and Expenses in an accurate and timely manner
- Archiving and recording of invoices and other AP paperwork
2-3 years AP experience
Ability to work under pressure
Experience of working for a medium - large business
Excellent attention to detail
The company is an international business renowned its filed, with a centralised accounts function for the UK based in Northampton.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £24000 Salary
35 hour working week
Excellent company benefits and pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice