Are you looking to take your first step into a Finance Manager role?
No previous management experience needed, just the right attitude and ambition to develop!
Robert Half is working exclusively with a rapidly growing organisation to recruit a new and talented Finance Manager. Essentially, they want bright, engaging, ambitious and adaptable candidates to apply. The business is going through a positive restructure due to natural growth which they have been able to achieve through securing repeat business.
If you are looking for a really varied role where you can join a company to make a real impact and be able to influence, then please apply to find out more.
Lead a team of which you would personally grow out in your first 6 months firstly starting by hiring a GL accountant. As a team you would need to ensure a timely and accurate period-end, maintain the integrity of the balance sheet, processing of journal entries, as well as support on ad hoc projects.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Preparation and posting of nominal ledger journals
- Month end close processes
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and upload into Blackline
- Assist with working towards and then maintaining SOX compliance
- Review and approval of VAT, Intrastat and EC sales list
- Working with the AP team on VAT resolution and training
- Key contact for internal and external auditors
- Review and approval of nominal ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations created by GL Accountants
- Preparation and submission of statutory accounts for all operating companies
- Reconciliation of stock accounts for all operating companies
- Management of GL team
- Implementation of system processes and improvements
- Management of month end reporting processes
- Perform other related duties as required or requested.
Financial Responsibility: Ensure accurate, SOX compliant reporting of monthly results. Review and approval of payments within banking system.
Supervisory Responsibility: A team of 2 Part Qualified GL Accountants
Education/Experience/Training: ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant with at least 2 years PQE. Experience of Sage is preferred but not essential
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £55,000 + Amazing benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice