Head of Treasury
Robert Half are hiring for a Head of Treasury for a leisure company based in Northamptonshire. This is a newly-created, full-time permanent role.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the Head of Treasury will manage a small team and will be responsible for all of the treasury activities and cash management for this group in the UK and Europe.
- Capital markets and funding
- Cash and liquidity management
- Corporate economic management
- Risk management
- Treasury operations and controls.
- Determining financial strategy and policy
- Oversight of daily cash management processes to manage short term liquidity needs.
- Work with the group finance teams to continue to improve the quality of the short term (13 week) and longer term (12 months) cash flow forecasting to ensure operational efficiency.
- Forecast payments and anticipating challenges from seasonal cash flow.
- Management of external loans including financing and covenant compliance.
- Counterparty relationship management (Banks, card acquirer etc.)
- Foreign Exchange management to ensure hedging strategy is appropriate and the FX needs of the businesses are met.
- Analyse the impact of financial markets on performance of products or services.
- Develop structures for pooling / lending across businesses and jurisdictions if required and deemed advantageous.
- Lead working capital strategies in cooperation with Platinum directives.
- Capital strategies- revising debt portfolio
- Ensure adequate handover from PMC team on all Treasury initiatives.
- Maintain Treasury policies and governance including FX, Debt, and Cash policies .
- Make decisions about the use of company finances to optimise interest expense / interest income.
- Progressing financial projects, such as acquisition of another business.
- Evaluate the fiscal impact of new business ventures.
- Negotiate loan or overdraft terms with company bankers.
- Provide advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
- Supervise junior members of staff.
- Making presentations to the company Executive Leadership on specific financial issues.
- Cross-border cash extraction (DKK tainted debt)
- Negotiate necessary guarantee/collateral requirements
- Overseeing credit decisions
The company are looking to hire an experienced treasury professional, ideally someone qualified with experience of working in a complex matrix organisation.
The client is a leading international leisure business based in Northamptonshire.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is likely to be in the region of £70,000 to £80,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice