Finance Business Partner
A newly created position to provide insightful and commercial Finance Business Partner support to a key business area within a dynamic and sizeable firm in Burnley. An outstanding opportunity to put your stamp on the function and add real value.
Supporting the Senior (post-qual experienced) Finance Business Partner within accountancy;
- Provide insightful and commercial Finance Business Partner support to a key area of the business (2bn+ turnover);
- Analyse finance and non-finance areas and information to identify weaknesses and opportunities for marginal improvements;
- Support and see-through improvements made and report on the outcomes of said changes;
- Play a key role in the roll-out of SAP to further business areas;
- Support budgeting process for wider business functions, including IT, recruitment, HR;
- Support and analyse key Management Accounting information;
- KPI analysis and reporting as required;
- Report to senior management, key stakeholders and finance/non-finance staff on a regular and periodic basis;
- Part-qualified or Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in a relevant commercial position (Business Partner, Analyst, Commercial Accountant etc)
- Commercial understanding and awareness
- Strong Excel skills
- Desire to progress beyond this position long-term, perhaps into a senior position within MA, FPA etc.
- Ideally SAP experience (not essential)
- Ideally Manufacturing / Retail / Logistics experience (not essential)
Successful and established business in Burnley with multiple sites across the North-West. Multi-billion turnover company who provides support, development and progression opportunities for employees. Good staff benefits available alongside competitive salary rates.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000-£45,000 depending on experience, on-site Parking, Discounts, Progression opportunities
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice