Work for a growing, commercially driven organisation.
Work for one of UK's largest housing associations eager to continually grow and develop properties and homes. They are a community driven organisation that are looking for someone who is ambitious, hard-working and passionate to drive change and growth. You will be responsible for analysis of financial statements, management accounts, long-term planning for commercial portfolios and financial control for the different commercial operations within the organisation. This role requires someone who is a full qualified accountant that is driven by challenges and strong both on communication and technical skills.
- Managing two assistant finance managers.
- Analysing financial statements, management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Managing team plans to align with strategic goals of the organisation.
- Manage all restricted funding and ensure all funds are agreed and utilised in line with business aims.
- Maintaining and developing financial controls and procedures.
- Preparing statutory accounts and regulatory returns.
- Liaising with operational directors and managers on their business plans as well as teams outside of finance.
- Managing projects.
- Technically strong qualified accountant with at least 5 years' experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ambitious and driven to take on complex challenges.
- Have experience managing commercial portfolios
- Have advances excel skills and experience using TMI budgeting and reporting software or similar.
- Ability to lead, motivate and deliver an excellent service to colleagues.
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience and level of skills.
- Good holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Other generous benefits package.