- Ensure the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed to the group, within the guidelines determined by the agreed lease / contractual terms.
- Processes designated receipts and maintain computerised and manual systems in order that payments are correctly allocated to their respective invoices.
- Assume responsibility for the collection control and administration of monies due from specified tenants / customers.
- Act as a central point between internal stakeholders and Credit Control to ensure the swift resolution of tenant / customer queries.
- Ensure collection rates continue to meet required targets.
- Accurately forecast forthcoming cash flows for weekly review by the board.
- Liaise with Enforcement Agents where necessary to encourage payment.
- Be prepared to undertake any other function as directed by the senior staff in the department.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of him/herself and others who may be affected by their acts and omissions and to co-operate with his/her employer so far as is necessary to enable them to carry out their statutory duty.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly