Group Management Accountant
A dynamic and newly-created position, to provide comprehensive Group Management Accountant support to an established group accountancy function and 17+ entities, closely supporting the Group Financial Controller.
This is a hands-on role, suited to a part-qual/finalist/newly-qual accountant which will provide endless support, progression and development opportunities.
Location; Trafford, Greater Manchester.
- Provide end-to-end Group Management Accountant & Financial Accounts support to the Group Financial Controller;
- Full involvement in preparation of Management Accounts and Group Management Accounts, including top level budgeting & forecasting for group and individual entities;
- Full involvement in preparation of statutory accounts for 17+ entities;
- Liaising with internal and external auditors as required;
- Commercially Business Partnering 3 key business functions from a group finance perspective;
- Involved with consolidation of Group Management & Financial Accounts, both annually and periodically.
- Acting as a point-of-contact for group finance function
- Part-qualified/finalist/newly-qualified Accountant status;
- 2+ years experience in a Management Accounting environment;
- Ideally experience in preparation of statutory accounts (not essential);
- Dynamic and naturally inquisitive personality
- Outgoing personality, with desire to progress into a solid Group Management Accountant;
- Sound understanding of wider business and finance principles
Established and well known, private equity-backed group business with a beautiful offices, including on-site gym facilities (equipped with paid personal trainers).
Professional environment with excellent company benefits. Training, support and progression opportunities available throughout the business.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000-43,000 per annum
23 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 extra day per year of service (up to 5 years)
On-site Gym and personal trainers, Matched Pension, Parking facilities, Flexi Time
Potential work-from-home and study support after a period of service.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Group Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly