Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half Devon & Cornwall are working with a well known business situated in Plymouth to recruit for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a contract basis.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Resolving of any queries
- Communicating with customers
- Supporting all areas of accounting function
- Reconciling supplier accounts on purchase ledger
- Managing the purchase ledger inbox
Our client is a well known business working in the sales and distribution sector. They have a comfortable working environment with a lovely team of staff. They are looking for positive individuals with a good work ethic and are self-starters. Additional we will be looking for the successful candidate to have:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Good IT skills including microsoft office packages
- A good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If this role is of interest to you, I would love to hear from you with a fully updated CV. Please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall on 01392 341130 for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice