Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a Private Equity Firm in central London helping them source a Finance Manager to join for 6 months.
The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager role will:
- be qualified (ACCA/ACA)
- have a minimum of 1 year PQE
- experience in Private Equity or Financial Services is essential
- advanced Excel skills including knowledge of VLookup and pivot tables- Macro's desirable
Rate: up to £350 per day
This SME Private Equity company specialises in investing in mid-sized companies across Europe. They seek out investment opportunities in Real Estate and Tech and partner with the teams to create a successful strategic plan. Since the firm came together in 2010, it has experienced impressive growth and now has a strong portfolio operating in over 8 countries.
Over the next 18 months the company plan to reinvest their revenue back into the company, allowing them the grow more aggressively. They plan to widen their geographical focus to Europe and add more companies to their portfolio.
As Finance Manager your role will encompasses all elements of corporate accounting and day-to-day financial management in a complex private equity environment. The candidate must have previously dealt with FCA returns, Companies House, VAT and other HMRC returns. You will be responsible for 1 junior Accountant.
This Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintain the books and records for certain entities including an FCA-regulated vehicle, inclusive of all company secretarial requirements
- Critical group cash flow management and managing accounts payable/receivable processes
- Prepare balance sheet analysis and aged debtor analysis
- Manage payroll process
- Quarterly reporting, including:
- Prepare quarterly and half yearly FCA returns
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly reporting, including:
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Prepare monthly reports on expenditure to date vs budget and forecast expenditure for year
- Review/prepare calculations and communications for drawdowns and distributions from funds to investors
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice