Robert Half are currently working with a rapidly growing engineering company to bring on a Payroll Clerk to support their growing team. This is the ideal role for someone looking to make the move into a stable and sociable role.
- All payroll processing input and checked on a daily basis
- Time sheets extracted/uploaded/updated within agreed deadlines
- Check Exceptions/FICO/BACS reports and correct any errors
- Ensure all payroll approvals are received within required deadlines
- Liaise with Finance Department to ensure BACS file is approved to ensure employees are paid on the agreed pay day
- Ensure a clean desk policy and filing/scanning is undertaken to the highest standard
- Advise management of any areas of improvement in process, system and procedure identified during normal day to day activities
- Ensure Business compliance with all Group and legislative requirements.
- Keep up with all communications to your team and follow all legislative changes
- Maintain and demonstrate sound working knowledge of the open text system
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience within payroll and will be comfortable carrying out the process from start to finish. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and work well within a team, as team work is essential to this role.
The company has been growing rapidly over the last year and they are passionate about looking after their employees. Based in Woking they ensure the office life is a sociable one with regular events being put on throughout the year.
Salary & Benefits
£21,000 - £27,000 + Gym membership + Pension + Holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice