Robert Half Accounting and Finance are delighted to be working with a fast growing SME looking to add a technically strong hands on Finance Manager to their ever expanding finance team. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will manage the wider finance team, which will include a mix of qualified and non-qualified individuals.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and monthly supporting schedules/accounts/reports etc.
- Preparation and posting of all accounts journals etc.
- Production of group reporting pack.
- Preparation of monthly review packs.
- Preparation of FD Board Pack.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet & Cash flow Budget/forecast and supporting schedules.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly flash sales report.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of tax pack.
- First point of call for internal and external auditors.
- Review of monthly salary reports, post of monthly salary journal.
- Management of day to day banking.
- Preparation and submission of VAT/PAYE/PIID returns.
- Ensure compliance with company policies on financial accounting, reporting and controls
- Qualified Accountant with experience.
- Exceptional team leadership and development skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good excel skills.
- Organised with strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
Salary & Benefits
Package will include a salary of £50,000 - £60,000, Pension, and up to 12% bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice