Financial Accounts Manager
Reporting to the Group Accounting manager and responsible for a small team. To deliver timely and accurate results to group in line with accounting standards and group reporting deadlines and procedures
My client is a leading and forward thinking organisation based just outside Birmingham.
- Responsibility for the balance sheet accounting, forecasting and all the reporting associated with it.
- Analysis and review of the company balance sheet and report to the senior finance team and group finance director on variances.
- Timely and accurate production of monthly accounting information.
- Production of statutory accounts.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and group rules
- Manage the Intercompany reporting with all group companies
- Overall responsibility for company tax issues including VAT
- Monthly balance sheet reporting and analysis
- Monthly Cash flow reporting and monitoring
- Overall responsibility for Fixed Asset accounting and reporting processes
- Treasury reporting and liaising with group for funding requirements
- Management of a small team within the department.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have experience of managing a team
- Have extensive Financial Accounts experience
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract paying up to £45000