Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Financial Modeller to join a vibrant finance team in Cardiff. The position will be on a 1 to 3 month temporary basis, however could extend further. You will be supporting the Managing Director and Finance Director with this project.
As Financial Modeller you will assist in the ongoing growth and development of the business through long term planning, economic modelling and working on costing and pricing projects.
- Develop a sophisticated, automated model capable of calculating, collecting and analysing detailed annual budgets
- Design a new model capable of automatically processing a monthly trial balance extract into a fully analysed set of management accounts
- Excel/VBA business modelling
- Systems development work
- Create automated reconciliation systems
- Build and develop new model for financial pricing product matrix
- Long term forecasting
- Pricing for sales/finance team
- Strong Modelling experience
- Pricing knowledge with good all-round finance knowledge is essential
- Advanced IT/Excel, and familiarity with ERP systems
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or 5+years of Financial modelling experience
- Data Management
- Good communication skills
- Analytically way of working
- £250 ltd - £350 ltd per day
This role is for an immediate start.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Financial Modeller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly