Mixed Tax Semi-Senior
AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Mixed Tax Semi-Senior to join a market leading firm in North London Office.
- Full study support is on offer
- You will have the ability to manage a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships, companies and their directors
- You will be joining a social tax team
Mixed Tax Semi-Senior responsibilities:
- Preparation of tax returns, drafting letters/emails in support of these returns and explaining various tax issues if necessary, sending these to the clients and submitting them to HM Revenue & Customs;
- Advising clients of their tax liabilities and reminding them of the dates and deadlines.
- Preparation of the annual forms P11D, ATED returns and Non-Resident Capital Gains Tax Returns;
- Preparation of Income Tax computations as well as calculation of Capital Gains Tax liabilities, taking into consideration the Entrepreneurs??? Relief, Private Residence Relief and any other relevant Income and Capital Gains Tax reliefs;
- Liaising directly with the clients and HM Revenue & Customs in connection with the tax liabilities and any tax compliance matters, as and when they arise;
- Dealing/assisting with HM Revenue & Customs??? enquiries;
- Preparation of Letters of Engagement and running Client Due Diligence checks and arranging new client set up;
- Attending client meetings with managers/partners;
- General administrative duties within the department, including scanning/copying documents when necessary.
Mixed Tax Semi-Senior requirements:
- ATT qualified preferred but not essential
- Mixed tax experience
- Good computer skills
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with a problem solving approach to work
For further information on this Mixed Tax Semi-Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers
Apply for Mixed Tax Semi-Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly