Head of Finance
Head of Finance - Blandford Forum - £45k
Robert Half are actively recruiting for a versatile and integral Head of Finance for a prestigious learning and development client in Blandford Forum. With the role including a range of responsibilities, the position will be pivotal within the business as a whole and will require effective management of numerous stakeholders.
- Advising on financial procedures, policies and strategies.
- Designing and monitoring effective financial processes for collecting fees, payment of staff, payment of suppliers and further financial areas.
- Maintaining ledgers and developing effective monthly management accounts.
- Managing payroll and pensions and ensuring compliance with HMRC.
- Preparing statutory accounts, including prep for audit and liaising with auditors.
The ideal candidate will be either CIMA, ACCA, ACA or AAT qualified, and educated to a degree level or equivalent.
Professionalism and communication skills are essential, as the role will involve management of a number of key stakeholders. This includes the ability to manage and motivate staff to meet high expectations.
The candidate needs the ability to adapt to changes in situations, as the role can vary significantly from time to time.
Being friendly, approachable and having a good sense of humour would also be a determining factor in the selection process.
The client has reached out to Robert Half to partner with them in finding ideal candidates for this position, as they share a similar prestigious and ethics first ethos as Robert Half.
Package on offer:
- Circa £45k annual Salary
- 30 days holiday
- Free lunch (which is of a very high standard)
- Sports facilities
- 8% pension contribution
If you feel like you are suitable for this role, or know anyone who is, please apply now.
Or call 02380 224 562 for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice