Accounts Payable Specialist
Robert Half finance and Accounting are working with a High-end Fashion Retail Boutique in Central London. With consistent growth, they're looking to expand the finance team with the addition of an Accounts Payable Specialist.
We're looking for somebody Confident, organised and who can use their initiative. Experience and/ or Experience in the Fashion industry or Retail would be preferred.
- Management of all aspect of Purchase Ledger;
- Ensures accurate invoice processing and adhering to the company sign-off process;
- Timely submission of weekly information for payment;
- Credit Card and Employee expenses processing;
- Maintaining good supplier relations for each of the entity;
- Provides assistance to operations staff; responds to AP related queries whether from external or internal stakeholders on a timely manner;
- Reviews and improves the existing AP processes
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Experience with preparing VAT returns;
- Support the Finance team as needed;
A successful candidate will have
- 3+ years' managerial/supervisory experience in a AP function (including process improvement experience)
- Experience of working within an SME
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive and hands on approach
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent communication skills
An attractive salary of £27-32K depending on experience is on offer plus study support.
If you want to become the latest addition to this exciting company and have the above experience, please apply through Robert Half Finance and Accounting
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice