Commercial Finance Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working in partnership with a services client based in Milton Keynes recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager.
In the position of Commercial Finance Manager Milton Keynes you will provide comprehensive commercial and financial support to the Fiance Director and their direct reports in all day to day BU activities in order to facilitate the decision making process and the achievement of the BU strategy and financial targets. Other Key duties to include:
Provision of commercial and financial support
- To support BU Director and their direct reports in client facing tasks including regular performance reporting and negotiations on existing contracts and new prospects
- To deliver and maintain up to date and accurate unit cost analysis to facilitate the production of bid models and benchmark existing financial and operational performance
- Preparation, review and challenge of any financial business cases required
- To ensure delivery of monthly operational board reports in accordance with Group requirements
- Continuously review profitability across all operating units and clients both current and forecast
- Develop and maintain mechanisms at contract level to track and report on key areas of financial and operational risk and opportunity impacting profit maximisation
Business planning and budgeting
- To direct and manage annual and multi-year forecasts and plans.
Provision of Accounting Services
- Assist in the closure of the monthly and annual accounts and deliver effective communications to support the presentation of results both internally and externally.
- To challenge and review the balance sheet including aged debt, periodic accruals and provide robust analysis of variances.
- Ensure compliance with all necessary financial procedures (including appropriate budget delegation arrangements and procedures)
People management and development
- Direct, develop and manage finance staff to ensure they have the training and support to meet their objectives
The successful candidate will need to be a Qualified Accountant (ACA OR ACCA OR CIMA) with minimum 2 years PQE
Previous exposure to business planning processes, systems and controls and performance management
Ability to influence and work with senior stake holders
Man management/ leadership skills as you will manage x2 reports
Milton Keynes service based client whom has doubled revenue within the last 4 years keen to appoint an experience management accountant looking to make that transition into Commercial Finance Manager. Excellent opportunity for someone to identify growth opportunities and be part of that journey.
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 -£60,000 Basic plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly