Indirect Tax Specialist
Robert Half are hiring for an Indirect Tax Specialist for a leading financial services business based near to Leicester.
The role-holder will work as a part of a large in-house tax team and will reporting into the Senior Indirect Tax Manager; He or she will be responsible for preparation of group VAT and Indirect Tax returns, and for advising the business on VAT issues.
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly VAT returns and other Indirect tax returns. Helping to ensure that all returns are completed on a timely basis
- Supporting the preparation of responses to HMRC correspondence in relation to companies within the UK group
- Responsibility for the preparation of numbers required for VAT payments to HMRC within the required deadlines
- Responsibility for ensuring, through monthly reconciliations, the integrity of the VAT numbers within the financial records
- Advising the business and assisting the Senior Manager Indirect Tax on the Indirect Tax impact of projects and other initiatives as required.
The company are looking for someone with prior indirect tax or VAT experience including preparation of UK VAT returns.
The client is a well-known financial services business with a highly regarded tax team.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is likely to be in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 plus benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Indirect Tax Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly