Graduate Accounts Clerk
Robert Half are pleased to be recruiting a team of Accounts Clerks on an initial temporary basis for a leading Leeds law firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven graduate looking to progress their finance career within an established company that is forever expanding and prides itself of its customer relations and staff culture.
This is genuinely a great opportunity for a recent graduate within Finance & Accounting / Business Finance / Economics / Corporate Finance / Business Management / Mathematics with a strong interest in Finance.
Last year the team of five that completed this annual project were all in permanent employment a month after completing the role
If the above is you and you want to progress your career, where you can grow with the company please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Overall Purpose of Role:
The Graduate Accounts Clerk will be responsible for processing invoices, bank reconciliations and maintaining ledgers.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Reviewing invoices
- Matching stock receipts to invoices
- Processing invoices for approval
- Producing and sending out of sales invoices
- Processing and actioning of monthly statement recs
- Query resolution
- Maintain a tidy ledger
- Dealing with incoming mail
- A good knowledge & understanding of the accounts function
- Hit the ground running with a good level of initiative, common sense and ability to work under pressure.
- You will have experience of processing and payment of invoices in multiple currencies and raising of debit notes
- Proven experience within a high volume accounts payable environment
- Confident communicate as this role will involve liaising with various key senior manager of the business
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, ACCESS, Outlook and Excel (Understanding V-Lookup, Pivot and Functions an advantage)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Accounts Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly