Financial Accounting Manager
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Financial Accounting Manager to join a leading FTSE 250 Business based in Solihull.
- To develop, monitor and improve the accounting processes and controls.
- To be the technical expert on financial accounting matters
- Deliver strategy for statutory accounts production & indirect tax
- Responsibility for the review process and output quality of subsidiary statutory trading accounts.
- Review of financial controls in place and ensure these are adhered
- Determine SAP training requirements
- Qualified ACA, ACCA OR CIMA plus minimum 5 years PQE
- Staff Management
- Experience of working for a FTSE Listed Business
Up to £65k + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Financial Accounting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly