Group Financial Controller
Robert Half are partnering with a diverse business Group with headquarters based in the West Midlands. The Group are looking to appoint a new Financial Controller.
In the position of Financial Controller, you work directly with the CFO and Divisional Directors partnering with the business, building relationships and educating wider stakeholder teams to understand performance, reporting and highlighting trends in order meet business budget plans.
- Identifying opportunities to improve business performance, providing support as necessary to deliver those enhancements or savings.
- Provide support in the development of business opportunities, adding financial and commercial knowledge to discussions as appropriate.
- Leadership regarding financial controls, financial reporting and compliance Manages a team and oversee all daily accounting functions
- Works on continuing process improvements and productivity improvements
- Prepares and analyse monthly financial statements including forecasting, cash flow analysis, quarterly and year end reporting.
- Lead on both core Accounting and Financial Planning teams.
- Provide commercial support to the CFO and Business Development teams
- Making recommendations for improvements to drive commercial benefits.
- Review and provide input for the preparation of financial and activity based information.
- Prepare business plans and undertake commercial evaluation of new opportunities.
- Extensive experience supporting senior stakeholders
- Ability to work within a complex group of businesses
- Qualified Accountant ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Ability to translate ideas into solutions
- Experience of driving business performance and improve on current strategies.
- Experience of add in value to a business
Salary & Benefits
£80,000 to £90,000 plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice