Financial Reporting Accountant
Based in London's West End, they have a growing network of offices spanning Europe, North America and Asia and currently employ over 600 staff.
Sitting within the Group external reporting team reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, this new hire is responsible for all aspects of external reporting for the Group, such as financial statements and capital adequacy, and also for Group consolidation journals and compensation accounting.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the financial statements
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for the holding companies within the group
- Preparing regulatory returns.
- Assistance with preparation and content of the Interim Accounts.
- Assistance with month end processes, including seed capital, share-based payments, cash etc.
- Preparation of management information as required.
- Keeping up-to-date with accounting standards and communicating their impact.
- Ad-hoc work, as necessary.
- Liaison with external auditors.
To be considered for this new position you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA preferred)
- Outstanding academic background (university degree not essential, but preferred)
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- A sound understanding of asset management and other financial instruments
- Audit and/or financial reporting background
- Good Excel skills
*NB - Please do not apply to the role if you do not meet the above criteria
- £50-55,000 (DOE)
- 9% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice