Internal Audit Associate
With operations across the globe, this firm specialise in a range of products including Life; Critical Illness; Credit and Income.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Head of Internal Audit to plan and conduct internal audit activity for global offices. This will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in developing and implement an annual risk based internal audit plan
- Assist in promoting the internal audit offering to key stakeholders and respond to assurance requests
- Reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness of the policies and processes in place to identify and manage key risks in the organisation.
- Monitoring all corrective actions plans and managing support and resources to ensure that management implement them promptly and effectively
To be considered for this Internal Audit Associate role based at their City of London offices you must ideally meet the following criteria:
- Part qualified ACA or ACCA accountant
- Experience in internal or external audit is a must
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but no essential
- Strong A-Levels - BBB as a minimum
- Ability to prioritise multiple deadlines
- Happy with c.20% domestic and international travel
The successful Internal Audit Associate will be offered a salary of £30-40,000 plus full study support (incl. ACA) as well as a discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice