Corporate Tax Assistant - Top 10
A Top 10 accountancy practice, famed for their outstanding service offered, are looking for a talented Corporate Tax Assistant to assist the tax team in providing efficient and effective tax services to a range of clients.
The firm advises businesses ranging from large corporations to small family companies. In addition to commercial companies in service and manufacturing industries, they also deal with professional partnerships, financial services, entrepreneurs and charities.
The ideal candidate will be a driven and enthusiastic individual with at least a years??? experience in Public Practice accountancy and will ideally be at least studying ATT. Study Support is on offer and the firm is known for encouraging their employees to reach their full potential.
- Assist in the preparation of corporate tax returns
- Carry out duties assigned by the associate or manager efficiently, in accordance with the firms??? procedures
- Maintain contact with the associate or manager ensuring they are fully informed of issues arising from the work undertaken
- Ensure that review points raised on the work by managers and associates are cleared promptly
- Record time spent on each client???s affairs using relevant computer software
- Attend staff meetings and training as required
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested
- At least one year of experience working within a tax department in practice
- Working towards a relevant professional qualification such as ATT, CTA, ACA, ACCA
- B in Maths and English at GCSE level (or equivalent)
- 2 strong A-levels (grade B+) or equivalent
For more information on this Corporate Tax Assistant role please either apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Corporate Tax Assistant - Bury St Edmunds