Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an established Asset Management firm based in Central London, helping them source a Payroll Manager on a temporary to permanent basis to start as soon as possible.
The successful Payroll Manager should have:
- Proficient payroll technical knowledge for various locations around the UK and Europe
- Good working knowledge of compensation and payroll accounting
- Knowledge of various benefit and compensation plans especially deferred compensation, employer provided share plans
- Previous experience working within Financial Services
This leading Asset Management firm is one of the largest and oldest in world. They have offices globally and London, which focus on long term strategies to give favourable gains over their competitors. Their flagship strategy is in their Equities funds but they also focus on Fixed Income, Liquidity and Alternatives solutions.
As payroll manager you will oversee the payroll process across the London and other European offices. Whilst much of the function is outsourced, you will be responsible for managing the relationship between the external payroll provider and the firm, ensuring all necessary accounting, compliance and reporting is completed in a timely and accurate fashion. This position sits within the finance team and requires a high level of independence, collaboration and customer service to be provided to the company.
As Payroll Manager, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the operational payroll and related accounting for Europe, including but not limited to journals and reconciliations
- Maintain and develop good relationships with payroll supplier
- Ensure continuing tax compliance and statutory reporting deadlines are met for each remit location, including expatriates
- Preparing and filing year end statutory returns including PSA, Form 42 and P11d
- Oversee and manage European compliance and the filing of statutory returns
- Being the primary contact for the payroll audit
Based in Central London.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice