Financial Controller Designate
Robert Half Finance and Accountancy are exclusively recruiting for an ACA qualified Accountant to join a multi award winning, International manufacturing organisation with an unbelievable growth story, to be based in Halifax.
The business are looking to recruit a high calibre career driven Chartered/Certified Accountant and see this opportunity as a great platform into the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely onsite with the Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing operational support to the finance team, analysing the UK and International business, and adding value/supporting process improvements.
Typical duties will include:
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group Statutory accounts
- Deliver, report and advice on the financial performance of KPIs
- Provide support to key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Improve processes to give the business increased efficiency
For this reason, they are looking for someone ideally with practice background who is looking for either their first or second move in industry. The role has come around due to an internal promotion and they see this opportunity as a great platform into the business to understand the business, learn the finance, and then in 12-18 months move into more of a commercial capacity.
We are keen to consider candidates with some/all of the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Ideally qualified within Top 10 and looking for first/second move within industry
- Experience and knowledge of working with IFRS
- Experienced in overseeing the production of Monthly and Annual Accounts
- Strong IT/System skills
Salary & Benefits
- £40,000- £50,000 dependent on experience
- Defined career path for progression
- Bonus Structure
- Onsite Parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice