Robert Half are currently recruiting exclusively with a fantastic corporate events company based in Patchway for a Credit Controller on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Ensuring clients pay credit within agreed terms
- Exceptional management of client relationships, new and old
- Chasing overdue payments
- Managing an up-to-date system and tracking connections
- Covering query-handling and accounts receivable administration where required
This position reports directly to the Credit Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a credit control environment
- Ideally SAP experience
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, and the ability to build and repair relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good excel skills
- Understanding of KPI's and ability to critically reflect upon own work
If you wish to apply for this position please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice