Robert Half Financial Services are currently working exclusively with a Property Investment Firm in central London helping them source an Assistant Accountant for a 12-month assignment. This role also has the possibility of converting to a permanent Assistant Accountant role.
This role would suit a part-qualified finance professional wishing to take their career to a new level, responsible for the finance function of a small standalone business platform, with further opportunities to get involved in the wider business.
The ideal candidate for this Assistant Accountant role will:
- have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a Finance team
- be academically strong, good A/Levels and a relevant Degree would be preferable
- experience with Dream finance system would be highly desirable
Location: Central London.
Rate: up to £16.50 per hour plus holiday pay.
This Property Investment Firm in Central London was established in 2013 and since then has been one of the fastest growing property investment companies in London.
Backed by a well-established Private Equity firm, they now operate across 7 cities in the UK and are looking to grow across Europe into 2019. They focus on both the residential and commercial market, creating a diversified portfolio which looks beyond the obvious and searches for pockets of value with remarkable potential.
The successful Assistant Accountant will be a strong finance professional who is very detail-oriented, able to multitask and work independently on a list of projects.
As the Assistant Accountant, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Completion of student revenue calculation and associated deferred income postings
- Maintaining intercompany balances and assisting with reconciliations of intercompany balances
- Assist in year-end audit processes
- Ad hoc finance/commercial projects
- Review and analysis of payroll reports
- Closely involved in setting up of new operating entities and bank accounts for expanded student structure
- Maintain fixed asset register
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly