Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Asset Management firm based in London, helping them source a Management Accountant for a 9-month assignment.
To be considered for this Management Accountant position, candidates must:
- Be qualified (either ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Have previous worked within (or audited) a Financial Services firm before, ideally within Asset Management.
This international and well established Asset Management firm, headquartered in London, has over £15bil in Assets under Management. They have offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney, Luxembourg and Jersey and have multiple strategies, from credit to multi-strategy and equities. The company also run one of the most well-known hedge funds in the industry making them a very well respected brand.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the preparation and review of monthly and quarterly management accounts as well as the statutory accounts and audit file preparation for the company. In addition, as the Management Accountant will be responsible for budget preparation, variance analysis against budget and prior year, flexed forecasting.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts for the
- Preparation of management reporting with commentaries on a monthly basis
- Producing the budget statements and financial reports
- investigating and analysing variances from plan, and identifying any discrepancies
- frequently liaising with budget holders and resolving any queries they may have regarding their financial position
- Assisting with the FCA Regulatory Returns
- analysing budget movements, ensuring that there is a clear audit trail of budgets
- providing working papers to support the auditing of management accounts as required by internal and external audit
Based in London.
£275 to £325 per day
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice