Temporary Customer Service Assistant- weekdays- 7pm- 7am
Robert half been appointed to work with a prestigious Business within Solihull, they're looking for someone on a temporary to permanent basis, the right individual will be fast tracked and developed.
Customer Services Advisor with a helpful and professional telephone manner required for a Global Company based in Birmingham Business Park.
SALARY: £10.48 per hour
LOCATION: Birmingham Business Park
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Join a Global Brand **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor that has excellent, recent telephone and email communication experience as well as administrative skills.
As the Customer Services Advisor you will be the first point of contact for all incoming telephone and email customer queries. You will operate as part of a wider, central Client Care Team while taking responsibility for a clearly defined section of the customer population.
Your responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor will be to deliver outstanding customer care service levels, which will be achieved by working closely with other support teams and branch locations to efficiently track, monitor and resolve all inbound customer queries to robust SLAs.
Successful candidates will have a great telephone manner with the confidence to pick-up incoming phone calls from customers, assisting them with their enquiries. Candidates that have previously working in a Call Centre / Helpdesk environment and are comfortable working to and achieving targets would be extremely desirable.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and ensure appropriate action is taken relative to each call
- Ensure that all customer data and information is handled with the highest degree of professionalism, safety and confidentiality
- Accurately record and track all customer service requests and queries within the Company's systems
- Ensure clear ownership and accountability is given to all customer contact encounters, carrying each enquiry through to completion and customer satisfaction
- Work in partnership with other teams to share customer knowledge and solve customer enquiries
- Maintain a responsible approach to all security and safety matters related to customer information following the company's policies and procedures at all times bringing to the Manager's attention any areas of concern that could affect customer retention or satisfaction levels
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a target orientated, inbound telephone and email customer service role
- Previous experience handling a variety of Customer requests and queries
- Proficient in MS Office products including Excel and Outlook
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism while working with Customers and Partners
- Must be accountable and be able to work with minimal supervision to fully resolve customer queries
- Temperament to work in a multi-task, fast-paced, deadline oriented environment, with a proven record of success in customer care
- Ability to work with other functional team members to deliver the best customer result and experience
- Ability to take ownership and deliver a resolution
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice