Robert Half are exclusively recruiting an Audit professional for a 6-month interim assignment with our client in Redhill.
- To carry out internal audit reviews as directed. This will include planning, testing, making recommendations and reporting.
- To ensure that all internal audit work for which the post holder is responsible is carried out in accordance with the PSIAS/IIA-UK Standards, supervising and reviewing the work of more junior staff.
- To carry out all work within the programmed times.
- To ensure that all administrative forms are completed fully and submitted by the due dates.
- To attend clients' Audit Committee meetings as required.
- To supervise internal audit staff allocated to specific reviews as directed by the Audit Manager / Director, including allocating work, reviewing working papers and reports.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate with the level of the post.
- A flexible approach
- 1-2 years audit experience at least
- An adaptive nature
- A high level of commitment
- A sufficiently strong and tactful personality with the ability to gain the respect and support of others at all management levels
Studying for a CCAB (Combined Committee of Accounting Bodies) accountancy body (ICAEW, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA, ICAS) (A/C)
A qualified practitioner of the Institute of Internal Auditors (MIIA)
£25-28 per hour
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice