Are you looking to manage your own portfolio and engage with clients at one of the county???s leading Accountancy firms?
AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading independent practice in Lowestoft to recruit a motivated and ambitious accountant to join their friendly team at senior level. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified; however, our client is willing to meet exceptional candidates if their experience is sufficient and they possess the necessary attributes.
The partners have fostered a forward moving, service focused, and team orientated approach and the right professional will join them in a key, long term position.
- Supervision and preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Knowledge of Iris, QuickBooks and Sage
- Recent, relevant experience in a practice environment
- Knowledge of the areas mentioned in duties, however support will be provided if some experience is lacking
- Good communication skills, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with an outgoing personality
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment to tight deadlines
For more information on this Senior Accountant role please either apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Senior Accountant - Lowestoft