Internal Audit Manager
Manage the Corporate Internal Audit function, planning and conducting audits across Head office and leading junior members of staff.
Our client is a UK leading services company, operating across industries and with hundreds of locations nationwide. Their clients range from the general public to SME's, PLC's and local authorities proving an extremely varied organisation that continues to grow through expanding markets and acquisitions.
As Internal Audit Manager, you will:-
- Contribute to the recruitment and development of the Internal Audit team
- Support the tender process and liaise closely with co-source providers
- Manage the risk register for the group, working with relevant risk owners across business areas
- Contribute to the creation of the annual internal audit plan
- Manage the delivery of the corporate internal audit plan to time and budget; from planning to fieldwork and reporting
- Report to the Head of Risk and Internal Audit in a timely and accurate manner, for onward reporting to Board and Audit Committee
The successful candidate will :-
- Have a relevant professional qualification (CCAB/CMIIA or equivalent)
- Have 4+years post qualification experience in a commercial environment
- Demonstrate technical expertise in relation to risk management and internal audit processes
- Show a solid understanding of control frameworks and a proven ability to identify key risks and controls
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Auditor to step up into a management role and an excellent package reflects this