Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant
Job Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
They are a fast-moving technology business undergoing rapid growth, and are one of the leading providers of employee benefits solutions to employers. To help them on their quest to deliver and be the best, they need the most brilliant people out there on board… that's where you come in!
What will you be doing?
- Accounts Payable - Responsible for processing all supplier invoices, ensuring they are signed off and correctly coded onto the system. Pulling together supplier runs for sign off by the Financial Controller. Processing company credit cards & employee expenses.
- Payroll - Responsible for processing the monthly payroll, making sure that all adjustments are correctly coded in the payroll system with all variances to the prior month detailed out for review by Financial Controller.
- Bank reconciliation - Ensure the bank is reconciled daily for all entities.
- Balance Sheet reconciliation - Responsible for prepayment, accrual, fixed asset and payroll control account reconciliations for all entities.
- Invoice reconciliation - Directly responsible for managing the invoice reconciliation process for a major customer. This will entail ensuring that the provider invoices reconcile with their flexible benefit scheme reports and querying any discrepancies.
The Successful Candidate will have/ be:
- AAT Qualified
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA Qualifications
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with accounts payable and processing monthly journals
- 25 days' holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to their own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and office environment
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Assistant Group Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Financial Analyst, SAGE, Accountant, Finance Accountant, Accounts Clerk, Accounts Coordinator, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT Qualified, Part Qualified Accountant, Part AAT Qualified Accountant, Management Accountant, Senior Accountant will also be considered for this role.