Are you looking for an exciting Finance Manager role for a great company in Epsom?
Robert Half is working exclusively with a brilliant company to recruit a new and talented Finance Manager. This company is brilliant because of what they do, how they treat their staff and the exposure and development they give their employees. Hire good people and let them add value is very much their ethos.
This position is reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller and is being recruited due to the unprecedented growth that this business has witnessed over the last two years.
If you are looking for a really varied role where you can join a company to make a real impact, then please apply to find out more.
This organisation has a number of key divisions across the UK, they have a really varied offering, so the revenue streams are very diverse.
The Finance Manager will report on current financial deliverables and influence future performance. The strength of the reporting and detailed analysis will support and challenge commercial decisions, whilst working in collaboration with the Finance Business Partners. There will be a significant focus on the month end reporting cycle to produce timely, relevant, understood and accurate management information, whilst striving to find more efficient ways of working.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Working as a reporting team to deliver on-time, accurate and understood monthly management accounts to the business covering 5 separate revenue streams.
- Lead and manage a team of 4 qualified and part-qualified accountants. This will include review of work to ensure high standards and coaching to develop the team in their work and careers
- Take ownership of the site P&Ls and balance sheets, ensuring accuracy and substantiation
- Work extremely closely with the Finance Business Partners and Operations teams to ensure that the reporting supports commercial decisions and requirements
- Provide input to support commercial decisions
- Identify, design and implement process improvements
- Influence and develop the management reporting suite to reflect stakeholder needs
- Understand and communicate the financial reports and key elements for each of the business areas, that have impacted on performance
- Work with others on regular forecasting and business planning
- Support the production of annual Budgets and five-year plans
Commercial Analysis & Support:
- Analyse any underlying issues arising from any investigations and discuss potential solutions.
- Provision of accurate reporting packages for management - including KPIs, key deliverables and various financial reviews.
- Supporting Finance Business Partners with project work as determined by business needs.
- Working closely with Operations, Account Directors and Programme Managers, ensuring accuracy and consistency of local financial information.
- Identify and investigate variances against budget/forecast.
- Support Operations in the day to day running of the site financials.
- Support the Finance Business Partners with any ad hoc analysis
- Project work, analysis and other support as required.
- The successful Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Team management experience is a must have (Experience managing at least 3 employees)
- This is a highly visible role so the ability to communicate effectively, drive change and influence is important.
- Experience of working within a high energy team, delivering results in a professional environment
- Commercial intellect; clear examples required on how they have influenced the delivery of commercial initiatives.
- Experience motivating and developing team members
This organisation is high energy, progressive and ever growing! They have stunning offices and employ fun and bright people. Sector wise they have elements of retail, healthcare, FMCG and consulting. We just need someone ambitious, bright and talented!
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 - £60,000 + Amazing benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly