Head of Group FP&A
Our client is a fintech company that builds and deploys next-generation technology on an open software architecture the company developed and a cloud system. They are looking for a Head of Group FP&A
The role will be leading the production of the monthly performance review, working with the performance lead and management accounts lead; this is a key report providing analysis on the financial results for the period which facilitates key senior leader meetings and helps to drive business growth.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Provided analytical support to enable the senior finance team to review business performance for the group and divisional level against strategic targets, using both financial and non-financial information.
- Drive consistency in reporting and message by partnering with the commercial finance teams to aid the understanding of the financial results and forecasts, and deliver standardised reporting and analytics to support the delivery of reporting requirements.
- Budgeting and strategic planning
- Supported the budget and bi-annual forecasting process, including the preparation of the Executive Committee deck for presentations to the Finance Senior Leadership Team.
- Business Support
- Lead and review the Team, 1 direct report at global HQ & working in conjunction with the shared service centre.
- Provide finance support and accounting advice across the company
- Guide the management reporting team on appropriate practice for month end procedures and accounting guidance, continually driving improvements in consistency and quality of deliverables
- Support/lead ad hoc projects
- Gain a detailed understanding of all the company businesses and how they contribute to Group performance
- Build strong relationships with the broader finance team
- Support the Group FP&A Director with clear and commercially-focused ad hoc analysis
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve business and finance performance
- Qualified accountant with strong analytical/numerate background excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of a top-tier financial information system, ideally NetSuite or Hyperion Planning & Reporting
- Advanced Excel Skills and comfortable manipulating data and identifying trends and extrapolating results
- Strong PowerPoint skills and proven ability to convey complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Customer orientated with proven ability to develop close relationships with key contacts and understand key business issues
- Able to develop a holistic understanding of all company businesses and how they contribute to Group performance
- Excellent attention to detail yet be able to identify overarching/recurrent issues or causes and make suggestions for ultimate resolution
- Ability to review large amounts of data and determine relevant information to be presented to Senior Management
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with all levels of the business
- Flexible and able to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to improve/give a valuable contribution to an improvement in systems and processes
- Experience in managing teams
Salary & Benefits
£80k-£90k + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice