Head of FP&A
In this role you will be responsible for the budgeting process for the entire UK business as well as working hand in glove with the Regional Managing Director on the strategy of the business moving forward.
My client has a successful track record in identifying and integrating acquisitions. They look for a strong fit in terms of culture as they seek to build their expertise, geographical reach, and scale. They work closely with their newly acquired teams integrating them effectively to support their growth and leverage the synergies available across the Group. My client values positive minded individuals who think creatively and will proactively seek out opportunities to advance the growth initiatives of my clients businesses.
People that work at my client are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is their most valuable resource and as a business, they thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether they are physically together in one of our 50 studios around the world or working together virtually. They provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. They empower people to perform to the best of their ability with their "can do" attitude. They appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow themselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges.
- Provide main point of contact between UK Studios and Group Functions (Finance, Legal, IT and Marketing)
- Work with individual studio leadership to establish best practice on processes and control procedures.
- Facilitate the integration of new companies into the Group.
- Ensure profitability from Gross margin to EBITDA.
- As part of a matrix organization, help develop local support services, Finance, HR and IT to meet the needs of the different sites and new acquisitions
- Support and provide guidance to the Studios for yearly budget preparation.
- Support the sites in collecting financial data for Monthly Reporting Pack.
- Co-ordinate corporate activities across the different Sites.
- Support the implement of my clients operation procedures and policies throughout the UK.
- Working with Site leadership on analyzing current operations and developing smart solutions for greater efficiency.
- Be the ambassador for my clients culture across the different sites.
- Strong management background ideally from gaming or entertainment industry.
- Solid understanding of group functions (Finance, HR, IT, Marketing, etc.).
- Experience in fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Previous experiences in dynamic and growing environment.
- Capability to efficiently interact with strong personalities without losing focus on Company goals.
- Familiarity with corporate laws and best practices.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization.
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Comfortable working independently when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, inspirational leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
A highly competitive package