AJ Chambers are currently representing a leading independent firm of chartered accountants who are seeking a Mixed Tax Adviser for their office in Central London. This is a superb opportunity to join a specialist firm and expand upon your tax knowledge.
As a Tax Adviser, you will be responsible for client engagements, coordinating and managing relationships with both third party advisers and their clients, including identifying wider work opportunities and future growth.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Maintain existing relations with clients and assist and help develop new relationships with third party advisers, typically tax advisers and firms of accountants
- Assist clients in dealing with any HMRC related enquiries as a result of advice provided
- To support London based staff, working both independently, and as a member of the London team
- Tax technical support to clients on tax advice solutions, queries etc.
- Handle client queries in relation to past, present and potential future tax advice
- Inform clients and introducers of new tax advice being promoted by the firm or any historic tax advice which has been affected by changes in legislation
- Must be willing to work closely with other departments within the firm on joint projects
- To participate in the growth and future development of the department and London office
- ATT/CTA qualified
- Possess broad experience in all aspects of family and owner managed businesses
- Possess superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Possess good research skills
- Take initiative when necessary
For more information on this Tax Adviser role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.