AJ Chambers are currently representing a leading independent firm of chartered accountants who are seeking a Mixed Tax Adviser for their office in Central London. This is a superb opportunity to join a specialist firm and expand upon your tax knowledge.
As a Tax Adviser, you will be responsible for client engagements, coordinating and managing relationships with both third party advisers and their clients, including identifying wider work opportunities and future growth.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Maintain existing relations with clients and assist and help develop new relationships with third party advisers, typically tax advisers and firms of accountants
- Assist clients in dealing with any HMRC related enquiries as a result of advice provided
- To support London based staff, working both independently, and as a member of the London team
- Tax technical support to clients on tax advice solutions, queries etc.
- Handle client queries in relation to past, present and potential future tax advice
- Inform clients and introducers of new tax advice being promoted by the firm or any historic tax advice which has been affected by changes in legislation
- Must be willing to work closely with other departments within the firm on joint projects
- To participate in the growth and future development of the department and London office
- ATT/CTA qualified
- Possess broad experience in all aspects of family and owner managed businesses
- Possess superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Possess good research skills
- Take initiative when necessary
For more information on this Tax Adviser role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Tax Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly