Robert Half Finance and Accounting are supporting an incredibly well known organisation in Carlisle with the recruitment of a Management Accountant. The company have experienced huge growth recently across all lines of business and as a result are looking to add an experienced management accountant to their team. Whilst this role would suit a qualified accountant looking for a new challenge, candidates who are looking to take their first step from practice into industry will also be considered too.
The role will include the following:
- Consolidation of the groups weekly cash flow
- Production of monthly Management Accounts within the organisations deadlines.
- Preparation of annual stat accounts.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations, individual companies and where relevant group reconciliations
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments (assisted by the finance assistants)
- Assist in the production of group consolidated accounts
- Maintain a payroll database of costs incurred
- Production of monthly group consolidated KPI`s
- Assist in the year end audit process and production of information
- Assist / complete the Tax packs for the annual tax calculation
- Adhoc project work / any other task as deemed suitable by the FD
- As with any developing company the list above is not an exhaustive one, however the individual will work on developing the information processes within the finance departments remit, with all members of the team.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A professional accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ICAS/ICAW)
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP
- Post qualifying experience in a similar role
- Management experience would be desirable
- Strong excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be within the region of £35,000 to £40,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice