Working directly with the Financial Controller
Excellent opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding business
A Well established business based locally in Newcastle Upon Tyne going through a sustained period of growth.
- preparing reports
- Budgets commentaries
- Financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration
- Internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff
- Other colleagues
- Supervising a team of accounting technicians
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
The group Management Accountant based in Newcastle Upon Tyne
Qualified or part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/CA/ACCA).
Educated to degree level or beyond.
Significant experience in managing the preparation of complex management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
Financial or Professional services sector experience.
Experience of managing a team and individual performance
The chance to progress in a rapidly expanding business