Robert Half's client is recruiting for a purchase ledger for one of the most well-established and fastest growing retail businesses in the UK market. Reporting to the Finance Manager your main task will be the processing and payment of supplier invoices.
* Processing invoices in a timely manner
* Checking and coding invoices so that they are correctly analysed in the accounting system
* Matching invoices to Purchase Orders where relevant
* Ensuring VAT is correctly applied
* Checking and reconciling supplier statements
* Liaising with the business to ensure that invoices have been approved prior to payment
* Dealing with all supplier enquiries
* Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing supplier account details so that they are up to date
* Monthly reconciliation of aged creditors report
* Processing staff expense claims
* Processing payment runs and performing ad hoc supplier payments as and when required
The successful individual will be a motivated self-starter and comfortable to work in a very fast-paced environment. Team work is at the heart our client's values so a collaborative attitude is a must.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice