Senior Tax Analyst
Senior Tax Analyst - London
Up to £55,000
Are you an experienced tax specialist with excellent learning ability?
Do you want the opportunity to join a globally recognised, luxury brand organisation?
If so, I am currently working with a prestigious auction house who are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join their growing team. You will have excellent responsibilities, along with the chance to develop both your technical and commercial skills.
What makes this role great?
- Support provided for further exams
- Well-known brand
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Exposure to international tax
- New modern offices
- First time to industry
- Managing quarterly group tax payments in the UK and tax/accounting balances for all UK tax resident entities
- Responsible for the preparation of Corporation Tax computations and Returns for all UK tax resident entities
- Consolidating group tax calculations, using information provided by the regional financial controllers
- Calculating the group transfer pricing recharges accurately and thoroughly dealing with any queries arising both internally and externally from auditors
- Support the International Direct Tax Manager and Group Finance with any CBCR related reporting and documentation requirements both in the UK and Globally
- Support the International Tax Manager in dealing with PAYE queries and audits, along with calculating the annual PAYE Settlement Agreement
What will you need to succeed?
- ATT/ACCA/ACA qualified or nearly qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Strong technical UK tax knowledge
- Interest in studying for CTA
What do employees say?
"Dynamic company with good employee support and advancement opportunities."
- Former employee
"You work hard but it's also hugely rewarding with a great sense of company belonging."
- Former employee
I am looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to take on this exciting opportunity in the heart of London.
Apply today or contact me on the below;
Telephone: 0207 269 6319
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.