General Ledger Accountant
General Ledger Accountant - £25,000 - £30,000 P/A - Wokingham
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working with a fast growing and cutting edge Aerospace Engineering group. Due to exceptional success in 2018 they are currently searching for an experienced General Ledger Accountant to join an established team in Reading.
- Processing of inter-company charges
- Posting of payments from the bank account.
- Processing of month end journal entries
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of month end journal files.
- Assisting in the provision of information to internal/external audit
- Assisting in the provision of information to head office.
- Liaison with the EMEA GAO Tax and Statutory Reporting team as required
- Ad hoc duties.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Familiar with all MS Office applications with a strong emphasis in Excel;
- Familiar with Accounting systems (PeopleSoft an advantage)
- Flexible working approach.
- A highly competitive bases salary of between £25k and £30k dependant on experience
- The possibility of study support
- Health Care
- Life insurance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice